Trichy city has retained its traditional past and has also accommodated the growing changes over the years.
“Filter Coffee” to “Cappuccino”. “Bharatanatyam” to “Salsa”. “Masala Dosa” to “Pizzas”.
Shri Sangeethas Restaurant – a chain of vegetarian restaurants, are suitably located in the heart of Trichy, seal to the city’s most prominent business part. Restaurants with the perfect blend of excellent service and global style all set in collectively to build the wonderful atmosphere for the great travelers.
The bespoke restaurants with comfortable seatings, along with its modern style, present the ultimate surroundings for notable taste.
- South Indian Specialities ( Idly Varieties )
- South Indian Foods
- Special Dosas
- South Indian Oothappams
- Meals Rice ( South Indian )
- Tandoori Starters
- Quick Eats / Sweets.
- Tandoori / Indian bread
- Flavored rice bowl
- Noodles / Chinese style
- Indian Gravies – Panneer / Mushrooms
- Yummy – Veg gravies
- Hot Beverages
- Chill corner – Juices
- Chaats – Mumbai Style
- Speciality Ice-creams / Desserts
- Milk Shakes with Ice-creams.
They have located in
- Central Bus Stand
- Thillai Nagar
- Karur By-pass road
- Chennai By-pass road.
They have 2 party halls.
- Chakra Hall ( Chennai By-pass road )
- Sindhoor Hall ( Central Bus Stand )
- Central Bus Stand : No.2, V.O.C.Road, near central bus stand, Trichy-1 ( 99655 91012 )
- Thillai Nagar : B1, 1st Cross Rd, Thillai Nagar East, North East Extension, Thillai Nagar, Tiruchirappalli.17 ( 99655 91017 )
- Karur By-pass road : No.45, Karur By-pass road, Opp.Kalaignar Arivalayam, Trichy.2 ( 99655 91019 )
- Chennai By-pass road : No.10, Chennai By-pass road (NH-45), Near Sanjeevi Nagar, Trichy.2 ( 99655 91018 )
WEBSITE : http://www.shrisangeethas.in/